BECOME A MEMBER
The Human Services Alliance of Contra Costa is a member-supported organization. Members are CEO's or Executive Directors of Contra Costa based human service organizations, and regional executives of organizations serving multiple counties.
By joining the Alliance, you amplify your voice on the critical issues facing the health and human services sector, and support the Alliance's mission to lead change, advocate for policy and services on behalf of residents in need of support, and provide resources and peer support to our member agencies.
Membership in the Alliance entitles you to:
- Attend monthly membership meetings
- Contribute to the development of county-wide strategies to support human service programs
- Attend regular Alliance meetings with County administrative staff
- Participate in Alliance initiatives, special events, meetings with County Supervisors
- Network with peers
- Access resources and support from Alliance partners and affiliates
- Participate in special events and educational forums.
Annual dues are on a sliding scale, based on agency revenues. Please feel out the contact form for additional information, or