Here are some resources provided by one of our members regarding the recent executive order on immigration and its impact on undocumented families.
- DACA: CURRENT STATUS AND OPTIONS, a four page PDF from Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Migra Map has updates regarding reports of ICE raids
- Women's Refugee Commission site has great resources for families who will be directly affected by deportations; safety plans, directives on what to do now to prepare, etc.
- A helpful guideline for parents, although it’s in English.
- The ICE statement on sensitive locations.