JAN 6 | Join local legislators, public officials, advocates, and community members to build a policy agenda. Improve the lives of children and youth in California.
Lincoln (Oakland Office) | 1266 14th Street, Oakland, CA 94607
Parking lot behind building on Poplar Street | Light refreshments will be provided.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS
- Karen Monroe, Alameda County Office of Education Superintendent
- Bill Quirk, Assembly Member, 20th Assembly District
- Tony Thurmond, Assembly Member 15th, District
- Toby Ewing, Executive Director, Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission
- Anna Hasselblad, Director of Public Policy, Steinberg Institute
- Alex Johnson, Executive Director, Children’s Defense Fund-California
- La Clinica
- Kathy Chau Rotheberg, Executive Director, Lao Family Community Development
- Christine Stoner-Mertz, President & CEO, Lincoln
- Youth in Mind